The Norwalk City Code mandates that all private security and fire alarms be registered with the police department's alarm administrator. The form to register is available online. Alarm Registration Form

  • Norwalk Police Department
  • 1 Monroe Street
  • Norwalk, CT 06854
  • Officer Wasilewski
  • 203-854-3035
  • Appointment Only

RFD does not accept household hazardous waste of any kind, this includes expired fire extinguishers, flares and/or other flammable or combustible items. Household hazardous waste events are free to Norwalk residents, more info can be found here.

For other questions regarding the HHW collection, please call Norwalk Customer Service at 203-854-3200.

Eversource Power
Customer Service

SNEW: South Norwalk Electric and Water
Business hours (8:00 am – 5:00 pm): (203) 866-3366 then Press 0
After hours, weekend, and holiday emergencies: (203) 866-3366 and follow instructions

Optimum Cable
Residential Customer Service

Frontier Communications
Service Outage/Repair